Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Etude

Back from the Cobourg Waterfront Festival and very happy to have three weeks off before Hillside Festival. I've been so busy with these shows I haven't even had a chance to check out the line up - until tonight. I am so excited! Vinyl Café, Hawksley Workman, Sarah Slean, Cowboy Junkies, Sue Folley, and so many more. It is going to a fantastic weekend! But in the meantime, I've got work to do and bills to pay.

So, the brushes were flying today. I finished this little Frida and have listed it tonight on eBay She's all a-glitter and sitting pretty with her violin and sweet little birds.

I've called this little piece "Etude"...I love music terminology.

*All Image Rights Reserved © Wendy Ryan*

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska