Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Angels Madonna and more à la Klimt






A New Ending

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

~Maria Robinson

Today there were simply too many domestic tasks infringing on my time. First there was that disorganized fridge to clean, then dog hair to vacuum up and groceries to buy. And more shipping of course, that necessary evil of the art business. But at least I spent a bit of time at the easel and finished this little cross.




I'm didn't have a chance to work on the Celtic Madonna but should have this Klimt inpired piece ready for sale tomorrow...at least that's the plan! I'll have a better shot of it once I figure out my brand new camera. More on that tomorrow I hope.

To bid on my work or Buy It Now, check out my eBay Store!


1 comment:

Carol Lynn Nesbitt said...

This is going to be beautiful, Wendy!! I can't wait to see it finished.

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska