Monday, May 28, 2007

Horse and Child Painting for Today and Frida News!





" Distance tests a horse's strength. Time reveals a person's character."

~Chinese Proverb

Artist: Wendy Ryan
Title: Time and Distance
Medium: Acrylic on Canvas
Size: Size: 12 X 16 in
40 X 50 cm
Date: 2007

I actually finished this one on the weekend, but didn't get to posting it here.
This week is a blur! It's a rush to the finish to be ready for my first summer show Art In The Park !!! I'm putting last minute touches on original pieces, printing and framing, and well, trying to keep it together! And in the midst of all this chaos, I just filled my first order for the Colorado Springs Fine Art Center Museum Shop. I am so honoured, humbled, thrilled, delighted!!! Well, I could go on and on, but it's late, I'm tired, but it's all about Frida.

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska