Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Two More Angels Paintings for Today

I'm still trying to figure out how to retrieve everything that I managed to loose yesterday...got a few more widgets to find a place for in this template...
But in the meantime, I'll continue to post my work as I get it finished.

I worked on a couple of angels today...



"Sweet mercy is nobility's true badge."
~ William Shakespeare~

Artist: Wendy Ryan
Title: Sweet Mercy
Medium: Acrylic on Wooden Block
Size: 5 X 7 x .75 in
11 X 15 x 2 cm
Date: 2007

This little primitive angel is painted in acrylic on a textured background. The clay Celtic Cross holds a sparkling Swarovski crystal.

And another little angel...


"In charity there is no excess."

Sir Francis Bacon,


Artist: Wendy Ryan
Title: Prayers of Charity
Medium: Acrylic
Frame: Black Wooden Frame
Outside Dimension: 6 x 8 in
15 X 20 cm
Date: 2007

And evening falls again...

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska