Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Child on Winged Horse Fantasy Painting

To Ride The Sky



“To ride a horse is to ride the sky. ”

~Author Unknown.

What better way to dream than on the back of a winged horse?

Size: 4 X 6 in
10 X 15 cm
Acrylic on Wooden Block

Hello again everyone! I can't believe a whole week has gone by so quickly! On top of the usual sprint to Christmas, I’ve had the pleasure of an emergency root canal. But I’m back to normal again and got this little painting finished just in time for Nibblefest.

This is my entry in the Nibblefest Art Contest, "Dreams, Childhood Dreams" on eBay.
Nibblefest is a themed art contest beginning on the 20th of each month.
Each Nibblefest entry starts at 99¢!

To bid on my work or Buy It Now, check out my eBay Store

1 comment:

kelly barton art + design said...

i love this one! so full of peace

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska