Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dark Frida with Raven Necklace Painting

Inward Significance



“The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance."

~ Aristotle

Acrylic on Canvas
Size: 16 X 20 in
40 X 50 cm

Well, I'm still not completely sure this painting is finished...
But I thought I'd post it anyway and see what I think. Today was dedicated to last minute commissions.
They're gifts, so I can't share them until Christmas is behind us.


To bid on my work or Buy It Now, check out my eBay Store

2 comments:

ACEO's By Rose said...

Wendy,

This is awesome! I love your style and all your paintings, esp the Madonnas. I look forward to hearing from you (sent you an email yesterday with some questions, hope you don't mind)... the best to you...
Rose Herczeg

Judy V. said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY, JOYUS and PROSPEROUS

NEW YEAR

Judy Vars

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska