Saturday, December 02, 2006

Something About Frida Kahlo And A Black Cat

Something About A Cat



"There is something about the presence of a cat...
that seems to take the bite out of being alone."

~~Louis J. Camuti

Acrylic on Wooden Block
Size: 4 X 6 in
10 X 15 cm

I actually painted this little painting yesterday
and it's already sold, yahoo!
But I thought I'd sneak it in today. Too much of today was spent running errands and trying to manage all my on-line stuff. Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming...

This little painting is acrylic on wooden block; your painting arrives signed and
ready to hang. The sides are painted black so no framing is needed.

To bid on my work or Buy It Now, check out my eBay Store


1 comment:

Diane Duda said...

I can see why this one sold so fast. The reds and greens are beautiful!

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska