Friday, December 08, 2006

Naive Child Peace Symbol Folk Art Painting

No More Blunder



"Man's greatest blunder has been in trying to make peace with the skies instead of making peace with his neighbors”

~ Elbert Hubbard

Size: 6 X 6 inch cm
15 X 15 cm

Acrylic on Wooden Block

I worked on another larger painting today, but it was so cold outside that I couldn't bring myself to stand out there to get a good picture of it. I was freezing by the time I got in from walking the dog.
It's Friday night, we have the Christmas tree decorated, a fire crackling. It's time for a glass of wine and no more computer! Good night to all!

This little painting arrives signed and ready to hang. The sides are painted black so no framing is needed.

To bid on my work or Buy It Now, check out my eBay Store

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska