Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Crowns, Angels and Never Enough Time

Words In Your Heart



“One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.”

~ James Earl Jones

Size: 12 X 16 in
30 X 40 cm

This morning I spent two hours in the dental chair getting a new crown...I think a tiara would have been ever so much nicer...However, I did return to my paints.
I have to admit that "Words In The Heart" was done over two days. But I did paint the little angel below today, so I quess I'm still not only a compulsive painter but a "painting a day" painter.

Invisible Treasures



“The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye
but found by the heart.”

~ U/K

Acrylic on Wooden Block
Size: 4 X 6 in
10 X 15 cm

And an apology to all of you who have look at my art and sent kind words, please forgive me for not always responding. I appreciate every message even when I don't send a personal note your way...I'll try to do better. Thank you for your encouragement.

To bid on my work or Buy It Now, check out my eBay Store



2 comments:

kelly barton art + design said...

i only wish for the day i can begin to be a painting a day!
lovely....

wjcatnip said...

Thank you Kelly...- Wendy

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska