Monday, January 07, 2008

Christmas Past and Present

Where to start when I've been gone for so long from my little blog? Christmas flew by me. The Originals show was great fun, long hours, but once again I had wonderful neighbours, caught up with some old friends and made some new ones. Before another day goes by, I want to say a sincere thanks to everyone who supported my art during the past year. "Thank you".

The Originals show was a perfect way to end 2007. As I chatted with folks I learned that many have been attending for years, they wait to do their Christmas shopping there and truly support the arts and crafts community. Many stopped by more than once even when the wheather wasn't exactly co-operating.

So, here we are in 2008, the first week already gone. I've been back in my studio most of the week, but not much to show just yet. I've posted a Frida in progress below. With any luck week two of 2008 will prove more productive. So Happy Christmas to all who keep the Gregorian Calendar, and it's back to work for me!

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska