Tuesday, October 03, 2006

An Artist's Little Honour





I suffer from a near debilitaing inability to "blow my own horn". We were raised to be mindful of all that "pride cometh before a fall" kind of thing. But this morning I just have to break with tradition. As you may know, I list my work on a number of on-line galleries in addition to my own website. And as result of the work I've presented and sold on Boundless Gallery this modest little artist has been named "Artist of The Month"!

I'll be posting my finally finished Madonna painting later today.

The painting above Strangeness And Beauty is one of the pieces that I had listed on Boundless Gallery.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, Wendy! Congratulations on a well-deserved honor.

wjcatnip said...

Thank you so much! Your support and kind words mean so much to me! - Wendy

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska