Thursday, October 12, 2006

Time For Bed and Just Starting To Write!

“ No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace
As I have seen in one autumnal face.”

~John Donne

It’s been an incredibly long day of painting and a fair bit of head scratching! My ever suffering husband has spent hours in my messy office printing greeting cards for my first ever wholesale order. More on this tomorrow, hopefully I can get an earlier start than tonight! I’ve been at my easel most of the day; putting the last touches on an early Klimt inspired Frida Kahlo and a new piece again à la Gustave. No pics of that one yet, but I’ll try to remember to snap a shot before I begin tomorrow. But for now, it’s time to head for bed!!

Oh yeah, I've called this painting "An Autumnal Face" and it's listed for auction on eBay.

* all image rights reserved Wendy Ryan*

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska