Friday, October 13, 2006

Snow In October!!! Oh Say It Ain't So!!


Like the rest of North America I woke up today with the news that Fort Erie Ontario and Buffalo NY had been absolutely pummelled by an early snowstorm! I thought this was supposed to be one of those gentle winters…

Another reason why I am happy to be creating art in my home rather than trudging off to a bureaucratic world I never really understood.

Today’s little offering is a painting I actually worked on earlier in the summer. It’s a mini painting on a 4 X 5 inch wooden block. I call it Beyond Zebra.

“So you see! There's no end to the things you might know,
Depending how far beyond Zebra you go”

Dr Seuss

* All image rights reserved copyright © Wendy Ryan*

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska