Monday, October 16, 2006

Learn To Fly


I’m still not finished the two paintings I started earlier this week! The morning was spent with the usual packaging and shipping as well as figuring out which paintings to have reproduced as art plaques. Once I figure out a bit more html, I’ll add a link to the fabulous company in Montreal that is doing my lamination work. Another thing on my list of things to do tomorrow!

But there was some time in the afternoon for painting so I did another little pair of Christmas ornaments. I found this anonymous quote to accompany them "If we ever wish to know angels for what they truly are...perhaps it is we who must first learn to fly."

* All image rights reserved copyright © Wendy Ryan*

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska