Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Computer Gremlins Rain and Roses

"With a few flowers in my garden, half a dozen pictures
and some books, I live without envy."
- Lope de Vega

Yep, you’re right, this is not the à la Klimt painting or the black Madonna I keep promising myself that I’ll finish. This morning was spent at the computer banging away trying to send one measly tiff to my printer. After much too long, I finally gave up, burned a CD and headed out to the mail it with Jenna on the leash in the pouring rain. By the time I reached the post office, I was soaked; rain was dripping from my hair and most attractively off the tip of my nose I might add. But the CD has been sent and I will soon have another batch of prints.

But by the time I got home, changed into dry clothes and defrosted, I just didn’t have the heart to return to either painting. I needed a sunny uncomplicated subject and here it is “Without Envy”

* All image rights reserved copyright © Wendy Ryan*

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska