Wednesday, September 20, 2006

How To Cure Blog Anxiety

As I approached the keyboard this morning with more than a touch of trepidation, I realized that for this artist, making daily blog entries holds the same terrors as does speaking before a crowd. Although, I may not be blushing uncontrollably, I do feel my fingers starting to stutter, my palms are damp and I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. And then it came to me, to conquer my fears; I should employ those well-worn speaking hints learned in high school. So, I shall write as if there is only one of you out there (which may well be the case, given the number of hits so far), choose one to make direct eye contact with, accomplished figuratively, I suppose. And finally, my personal favourite, I will consider that each one of you is naked as a jaybird.

…There I feel more relaxed all ready.

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska