Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Insanity, Mess and Yes, Painting



Was I totally mad to have started this self imposed challenge of completing and listing a painting a day?! Well as you can see from yesterday’s post there was no finished painting for Sept 26 2006. So, in the spirit of insanity, I’m going to march down to my studio and complete the two paintings I started earlier this week. Yikes, it’s going to be a long day at the easel, actually at my two easels, for sure.

Postscript: …my husband is absolutely correct; my studio is a total MESS!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your Klimt-inspired paintings wendy -- and your blog is good - short and sweet. Patrick and I want to know about the kind of surprises your supportive husband comes up with.

C

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska