Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Painting A Day à la Klimt


Painting a Day à la Klimt

“There are many things in life that will catch your eye,

but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those.”

~ Michael Nolan

It’s already past my bed time and here I am still working. I just put down my paint brush after a long day of à la Klimt. I’ve finally finished the Adele piece but I’ll save that for tomorrow.

This little piece is my entry in the Nibblefest Art Contest, a themed art contest beginning on the 20th of each month on eBay. This month’s theme is “Eye Ball”. It’s a bit of a gamble, cause all entries must start at auction at a mere $0.99!! Yikes, I’ve got my fingers crossed that there are plenty of Klimt lovers

* All image rights reserved copyright © Wendy Ryan*


No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska